Creating professional reports from your Access database is simple and easy thanks to Windward’s database reporting solutions.
You will be able to create and manage an unlimited number of Access reports based on tables or queries with Windward. The friendly wizard-style interface will enable you to select only the data you wish to view on your report. Furthermore, Windward database reporting solutions allow you to sort your data in any manner while exporting reports to all common formats - and much more.
Key Windward Access database reporting benefits
- Our reporting solution runs on YOUR platform. Windward is available for Java (pure Java), .NET (100% managed code) and virtually any other programming language.
- Easy creation of high-performance, multi-threaded and modular applications in Java, C#, VisualBasic, C++, Python, or PHP that you can build and run on desktop, server and embedded platforms.
- Quick and professional template design. You design reports in Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint, so there's little training or learning curve – and you get a UI that is superbly designed for document generation. Plus, the non-banded design tool lets you do things that are impossible with other Access reporting tools.
- Easily Incorporated. You can incorporate Windward into your program with as little as five lines of code. (Note: The template design is in Office, but the engine does not use Office; details at Behind the Scenes.)
- The ability to easily generate complex queries. The wizard is so intuitive that even someone new to Access reporting can generate almost any query.
- Streamlined data access. Create data sets of complex views to provide simple tables to access that data.
- Save time with reusable elements. Windward Pods give you a powerful way to drag and drop data tags and complex sub reports – with no limitation on the combination of documents and tags in the Pod. Plus, you can pull in additional text and documents with a single tag, repeat parts of the document, include conditional parts of the document, and more.
- Varied data selection options. Commands to select data include a large number of macros, and you can easily add your own macros for more power.
- Lightning-fast report generation. Report generation is measured in tens of pages per second, not seconds per page.
With Windward, your template is a free-form document – exactly how Access reporting and document generation should be.
Learn more about Windward Access Database Reporting Solutions:
Your best next step is to download a demo and spend a half-hour creating a couple of Access reports. (Yes, it really is that easy.) If you have questions, please call (303) 499-2544 or email us.