This Danish collaboration and management products company has reduced their time coding reports by a factor of five.
We are looking for motivated and passionate candidates who thrive in a fast-moving environment and appreciate the challenges facing a rapidly changing global economy. Windward is not for everyone. But if we are a good fit for you, then you’ll love it here (most days).
What Our Employees Have to Say
- What It’s Like to Work at Windward
- tea time with meowkins: Come Work With Us – We’re Awesome
- Help, they’re making me work at Windward!
- Windward Wrocks: Why you want to work at Windward
“The main thing that has kept me here is the continuous education and the challenging work. I’ve been learning new technologies and developing new skills since day one.”
“I like working here because what we do is visible. At Windward we’d rather leave the CYA moves to your gaming avatar.”
Everyone at Windward is brilliantly talented, whether it’s mastering Python, creating a Twitter app or making some mean chili. We’re a passionate group – no exceptions.
We’ve slayed the daily grind. Here you get:
- Friday afternoon brainstorming sessions with soda pop and beer
- self-generated exploratory projects
- company scavenger hunts in downtown Boulder
- office NERF gun battles
- awesome fun
Windward’s positive, up-beat, and highly productive environment is geared to the best and the brightest.
Love bow ties and stockings? Wear them if you want, but you’d probably be the only one. Windward offers a casual work environment with energetic, ambitious colleagues. Let’s just say our dress policy is “no bicycle shorts.”