A great enterprise reporting solution integrates all aspects of reporting across your organization. It relieves the burden traditionally placed on IT. And it provides a unified platform – one that frees up employee time and saves your company money.
The Windward enterprise reporting solution does all this and more. You get a flexible and easy-to-use design tool that lets you design reports in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. And you get a powerful reporting engine that delivers data as fast as your system can handle it. With Windward, your company's valuable resources are spent where they should be – on your core business, not on reporting.
Windward's Key Enterprise Reporting Capabilities
- A cohesive platform that unifies all aspects of reporting across your organization. From invoices to financial statements to human resource documentation, the enterprise reporting solution delivers targeted data in the full spectrum of reports enterprises require.
- Better understanding of your data through the ability to pull and intermix information from disparate sources across your enterprise – and then analyze and manipulate accurate, reliable and consistent data.
- Flexible reporting that combines Microsoft Office design with dynamic data. Business professionals can design, create and generate enterprise reports without relying on IT.
- Power and speed in generating time-sensitive company reports. The enterprise reporting engine can easily produce hundreds of thousands of reports per day.
- Custom content from adaptable report templates. Use intuitive wizards to create report design templates from the ground up, and drag and drop saved elements into any report template.
- Rich graphical representations that make sense of data in a non-linear format. Charts, graphs and dashboards can be reformatted both before and after a report is produced.
- Multilingual support gives enterprises a competitive advantage in today's global economy. You can even mix languages in individual data fields that are then placed in the final report.
- Easy integration into your existing setup. Bypass high installation costs with enterprise reporting that integrates into your current infrastructure with just a few lines of code.
A Wealth of Reports
The Windward solution enables industries of all types to create a wide range of enterprise reports:
Invoices, Bills and Statements
Data is the lifeblood of your enterprise. Enterprise reports such as invoices and customer statements take massive amounts of data and turn them into easy-to-read synopses your customers can act upon. The Windward Solution allows for flexible and fast batch report generation of these vital reports. And Windward's highly customizable charting capabilities contribute to a professional, manageable report format.
Internal, Sales and Boardroom Reports
Business professionals don't have to wait on IT to create professional reports that communicate information vital to running and growing a business. Microsoft Office's non-banded approach means reports look exactly the way you want them to, and the reports contain up-to-the-second data that best inform key business decisions.
Policies, Legal Documentation and Administrative Papers
Often, one of the most time-consuming tasks in the reporting arena is generating these types of documents. Windward's tool called Pods allow you to streamline this process. Pods give you a powerful way to drag and drop not just data placeholders but complex sub-reports, and there's no limitation on the combinations of paragraphs, documents and data.
Letters, Certificates and Other Non-traditional Reports
If you have a template and data, you're running a report – even if you don't think of it as a traditional enterprise report. The Windward solution allows you to easily design and produce a wide range of "reports," such as an offer of employment letter, business card or state license certificate. If you can design it in Microsoft Office, you can create it with Windward.
Aon Hewitt Read what Ethan Kayes at Aon Hewitt has to say about Windward Reports
Your best next step is to download the demo and spend a half-hour creating a couple of enterprise reports. (Yes, it really is that easy.) If you have questions, please call us at 1-303-499-2544, or email us.