Key Windward Access database reporting benefits
- Our reporting solution runs on YOUR platform. Windward is available for Java (pure Java), .NET (100% managed code) and virtually any other programming language.
- Easy creation of high-performance, multi-threaded and modular applications in Java, C#, VisualBasic, C++, Python, or PHP that you can build and run on desktop, server and embedded platforms.
- Quick and professional template design. You design reports in Microsoft Word and Excel, so there’s little training or learning curve – and you get a UI that is superbly designed for document generation. Plus, the non-banded design tool lets you do things that are impossible with other Access reporting tools.
- Easily Incorporated. You can incorporate Windward into your program with as little as five lines of code. (Note: The template design is in Office, but the engine does not use Office.)
- The ability to easily generate complex queries. The wizard is so intuitive that even someone new to Access reporting can generate almost any query.
- Streamlined data access. Create data sets of complex views to provide simple tables to access that data.
- Save time with reusable elements. Windward Pods give you a powerful way to drag and drop data tags and complex sub reports – with no limitation on the combination of documents and tags in the Pod. Plus, you can pull in additional text and documents with a single tag, repeat parts of the document, include conditional parts of the document, and more.
- Varied data selection options. Commands to select data include a large number of equations and functions, and you can easily add your own for more power.
- Lightning-fast report generation. Report generation is measured in tens of pages per second, not seconds per page.
With Windward, your template is a free-form document — exactly how Access reporting and document generation should be.
Learn more about Windward Access Database Reporting Solutions:
Your best next step is to download a demo and spend a half hour creating a couple of Access reports. (Yes, it really is that easy.) If you have questions, please call (303) 499-2544 or email us.