Key Windward DB2 database reporting benefits
- Accelerated report generation on any platform. Windward is available for Java (pure Java), .NET (100% managed code) and any other programming language you might want to use. In every platform, report generation is measured in terms of pages per second, not seconds per page.
- Multi-threaded and modular applications. You can construct your applications in Java, C#, VisualBasic, C++, Python, or PHP, building and runing them on desktop, server and embedded platforms.
- Template design, quick and easy. The non-banded design tool lets you do things that are impossible with other DB2 reporting tools. You design reports in Microsoft Word and Excel, so there’s little training or learning curve.
- Effortless use and incorporation. Incorporating Windward into your program can take as little as five lines of code. (Note: Template design is in Office but the engine does not use Office.) The SQL Wizard is so intuitive that someone new to DB2 reporting can generate almost any query, simple or complex.
- Targeted and streamlined data access. Create datasets of complex views to provide simple tables to access that data. Commands to select data include a large number of equations and functions, and you can easily add your own for more power.
- Windward Pods give you a powerful way to drag and drop data tags and complex sub reports – with no limitation on the combination of documents and tags in the Pod. Plus, you can pull in additional text and documents with a single tag, repeat parts of the document, include conditional parts of the document, and more.
- Simple user interface. You will never get lost using Windward’s UI. It is easy to use and superbly designed for document generation.
By treating your template as a free-form document and providing you with the most cutting edge DB2 reporting tools currently on the market, Windward makes DB2 reporting and document generation easier than ever.
Why not download a demo and spend a half hour creating a couple of DB2 reports? (Yes, it really is that easy.) If you have questions please call us at 1-303-499-2544, email us, or request a consultation.