Key Windward Excel reporting benefits:
- Windward for Excel runs on YOUR platform. Whether you use Java, .NET or any other programming language, Windward is designed for easy integration.
- Easy creation of high-performance, multi-threaded, modular applications. Build your applications in Java, C#, VisualBasic, C++, Python, or PHP and run them on desktop, server and embedded platforms.
- Easy template design. You design reports in Microsoft Word and Excel, so there’s little training or learning curve – and you get a UI that is superbly designed for document generation. Plus, the non-banded design tool lets you do things that are impossible with other Excel reporting tools.
- Simple incorporation. Incorporating Windward into your program can be as little as five lines of code. (Note: template design is in Office but the engine does not use Office.)
- The ability to easily generate complex queries. The wizards is so intuitive that even someone new to Excel reporting can generate almost any query.
- Streamlined data access. Create datasets of complex views to provide simple tables to access that data.
- Time savings built right in. Windward Pods give you a powerful way to drag and drop data tags and complex sub reports – with no limitation on the combination of documents and tags in the Pod. Plus, you can pull in additional text and documents with a single tag, repeat parts of the document, include conditional parts of the document, and more.
- No data selection limits. Create your own equations and functions or use any of the large number that are included
- Excel Reports can be generated in seconds, not minutes. We measure our reporting in pages per minute, not minutes per page!
With Windward, your template is a free-form document – exactly how Excel reporting and document generation should be.
Learn more about Windward’s Excel reporting tool:
The best way to see how easily Windward works for your Excel data reporting needs is to download our free demo and create a few reports yourself. It’s so easy and intuitive you won’t need our assistance!
If you do have questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 303 499-2544 or email us – we’re always glad to help!