Reporting Tailored for the Healthcare Professional
Healthcare professionals know how crucial it is to protect patient safety and privacy, especially given the mountains of data health care companies handle these days.
You also need reporting that allows your organization to meet new regulatory requirements while improving communication and information sharing.
Windward understands these challenges and helps ensure the integrity of your information.
Key Windward Benefits
- Creates better exchange of health care information, thereby increasing an organization’s compliance with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Meets requirements of HIPAA, Health Level Seven, ARRA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PATRIOT Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, Basel II as well as other acts and accords in the U.S. and abroad
- A familiar design interface with documents created using Microsoft Word and Excel – programs already in use by healthcare organizations
- Ability to pull data from unlimited, disparate data sources, including Excel spreadsheets, XML files and SQL databases
- A higher and quicker Return On Investment
- Lower total cost of ownership compared to other healthcare reporting software
Customers and Partners
Windward’s healthcare reporting software is used by a number of healthcare companies, including:
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- CSL Plasma
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Merck KGaA
- Millennium Pharmaceauticals
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Sanacorp Pharmahandel AG
- SSC-San Diego
Take the Tour
Why should you consider Windward for your reporting needs? Because our scalable healthcare reporting solutions help meet the growing reporting needs of the health care industry. If you’re dealing with a reduced budget and fewer resources, Windward is the answer to your healthcare reporting software needs.