Empower Your Customers and Colleagues
End users shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to understand their own data. When you choose an end user reporting solution that allows your customers or non-IT colleagues to run, edit and even design their own reports, you enable them to actually leverage your application.
Do end users design or edit reports? You get:
- The familiar design interface of Microsoft Office
- Drag and drop functionality
- Control over the data they interact with and how they access it
Do end users just need to run reports? You can:
- Build a custom application or leverage our web-based report server Javelin
- Allow them to select whatever variables they need
- Set up the system to crank through those reports at record speed — no more impatient phone calls while they wait
The Windward Customer Experience
Empowering your end users is more than just letting them help themselves to the information they need (without bothering you, the busy IT pro.) It’s also about creating reports and documents that look exactly the way you want them to.
Windward customer David Boodey of RepLink knows this gives his company a major advantage:
“Non-programmers have a better aesthetic… and bring to the process a better idea of what the report layout should look like. That helps us serve our customers better.”