Why Web-Based Reporting?
Because you can generate reports anywhere, any time. End users simply log on to the portal to grab exactly the information they need. It’s both secure and convenient.
Key Windward Web-Based Reporting Capabilities
- Data on demand. You get the data you need when you need it.
- Broad access. Employees and customers alike can obtain up-to-the-minute reports. Their access is only as limited as you want it to be.
- Automated scheduling. Schedule reports to run automatically.
- Scalability. Pooled resources allow you to deploy reporting throughout your company while making the most of your existing system setup.
- End user empowerment. End users don’t need to install special software or learn a new interface.
- Flexibility in deployment. Give your users access wherever you desire.
How Windward’s Web-Based Reporting Works
It’s a straightforward, two-step process:
1. You design report templates in AutoTag, the revolutionary report design tool that is an add-in for Microsoft Office.
2. You generate reports via either Javelin, the application platform that runs on your intranet, the Internet, or as a component of a larger platform-agnostic solution, or via one of the Windward Engines incorporated into your own application.
Your Next Step
Looking for a Web-based solution that lets you schedule and generate reports out of the box?
Want the power and customization of the Windward Engine for Java and .NET applications?