Business intelligence in the cloud combines the best of web-based reporting – fast, secure and highly flexible access to your company's data – with the BI tools you need to guide critical business decisions. There are no costly consultants, and it's all done in the familiar Microsoft Office user interface.
Key Benefits of Cloud Business Intelligence
- On-demand information and customized queries. Documents contain only relevant data and give you access to more specific data or ad hoc reporting in seconds.
- Broad access. Employees and customers from across your organization and beyond can obtain up-to-the-minute reports from multiple locations.
- Unmatched flexibility. Deploy locally and accesss anywhere with an internet connection.
- Automated scheduling. Schedule reports to be created and run automatically – never forget to send out a report again!
- Simplicity in reporting. End users don't need to install special software or learn a new interface. They simply access reports through their Web browser of choice.
- A flexible and powerful design interface. You get easy data access through wizards and drag-and-drop functionality, minimizing the learning curve.
What Makes Windward's Web-Based BI Solution Unique?
- You can generate documents using Java or .NET programming languages – but you don't have to. To access our platform-agnostic solution, you simply make a Web service call. Want to use Ruby or Python? Now you can.
- Setting what you want to make available for the ad-hoc and drill-down queries takes just a couple of minutes. (Really!) No consultants and no weeks of design time.
- You don't need to build cubes and copy the data to them because our solution directly calls your databases and other data sources.
- You perform the queries in Office and get the result in Office. This may be the most radical difference between our solution and other business intelligence tools because:
- You perform drilldown and analysis from the business app you use the most and know the best.
- You can easily take the result and turn it into a document (PDF/Word/Excel/PowerPoint) that you can then forward or email
Types of Cloud Business Intelligence Documents
If it contains data, you can generate it with web-based business intelligence. Sales summaries, competitive intelligence, product usage reports, real-time application data, and much, much more.
Windward's Web-Based Business Intelligence Solution: Javelin and AutoTag
The Windward solution lets you design your BI document templates with AutoTag and then deploy with Javelin. AutoTag is an innovative MS Office add-in for creating templates in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft PowerPoint. Javelin can be installed on your company's server and it allows for access and control from any application – regardless of programming language.
Each tool is customizable, so please contact the Windward Sales Team to learn how to achieve the ideal cloud business intelligence solution for your company's needs.
We encourage you to download and try our cloud reporting demo. You also might want to check out our various reporting resources, including our videos page. If you could use a little guidance, please feel free to email the Windward Sales Team or call us at (303) 499-2544.